All riders welcome!
The Western Saddle Club meetings are held on the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm at the club house.
252 Berry Hill Road
Rome, GA 30165
All members must have a Berry College pass to ride on the WMA.
(price per year)
Single - $25.00
Family - $50.00
Students - $10.00
Membership renewals are due in January, but can be purchased
throughout the year.
Must be a member of the Western Saddle Club to participate in open rides.
Please contact club president Chris Brookshire for more information on becoming a member.
Click the link below to download a membership application.
Fill out and mail to:
Western Saddle Club
PO BOX 2471
Rome, GA 30165
*Please note - use the above, updated address instead of the address on the bottom of the membership form.
WESTERN SADDLE CLUB RULES
1. No drinking of alcohol in public, drunken and rowdy behavior will not be tolerated.
2. No firearms or weapons allowed.
3. ABSOLUTLEY-- NO Alcohol, NO Dogs, NO Firearms, NO Motorized Vehicles are allowed on Berry College property, with your Berry College Horseback Riding Permit.
4. Please help keep club and trails clean.
5. Individual riding on Berry College property is not permitted without an official Berry permit.
6. No rough riding or racing.
7. Trail boss & his associates have absolute authority on trail rides.
8. Riders must stay with the main body of the ride.
9. Horse shows will be governed by show committee rules.
10. Please keep horses away from the arena in front of clubhouse and bleachers.